With a gorgeous, classic feel, our 1000 seat Memorial Theater is ready for your production! After major technological updates in 2019, the theater now boasts a sound and lighting booth situated on the main floor, new rigging, drapes, lighting, video, and sound systems. Complete with five dressing rooms in the south tower, two lower level dressing rooms, and proscenium stage with orchestra pit, the Memorial is the perfect place for your theatrical event, concert, dance recital, film screening, or speaking engagement. Rent the Knox Meeting and Dining Hall to serve as your green room and your additional rental will include another private lower level dressing room. A staple site for Knox County performing arts for almost a century, the Memorial Theater is where community and technology bring the arts to life.
- 1000 seat theater with main floor and balcony options
- Easy restroom access on first floor and balcony levels.
- Box office window and lobby included in rental
- Five private south tower dressing rooms and two large lower level dressing rooms included in rental
- Orchestra pit for live music for theatrical pr
- Technical staff and consulting available for hire
- 1957 nine foot Steinway Model D concert grand piano available for rental
- Video projection system has playback capability for Blu-Ray, DVD and HDMI inputs for screening
- Onsite staff member
- Handicap accessibility
For a full list of audio, lighting, projection, and rigging equipment, please contact us!